Stupid French troublemaker

Victor Padro vpadro at gmail.com
Sun May 3 03:27:08 UTC 2009

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Roy wrote:
> > Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> > <snip>
> >

> >>     I need to figure out how to make a blacklist on Thunderbird. I will
> >> check it out and see if I can find a way to do it.
> >>
> >> Karl
> >>

> > Hint: look under Tools...
> >
> > It's called of all things... "Message Filters..."
> >
> > 73's
> > Roy
> >

>     I thought of this and did make a filter that should send all victors
> mail into Trash but it doesn't seem to work. Very odd but those filters ...
>

> Karl

Karl,

Please I beg you to STOP your nonsense racism, you have done that several
times in this list, BTW you're not even a pure American, you are danish
descendant if I recall well.

There are sites like blogger or wordpress where you may or may not post your
ridiculous thoughts, comments whatever giberish you are up to every single
day of your life.

And you know what...you should filter yourself away from this list old man.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente
servidas"