Stupid American troublemaker

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 01:18:38 UTC 2009

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>

>>     There is a child that lives in France that is capable of doing
>> things that irritate people. The guys email address is
>> vincent.perie at myoffice.mobistar.be and every time I send a message to
>> this list he sends this French cuss phrase to me:
>> Je suis actuellement absent du bureau aussi !!!!<br><br>TEST !!!!!
>>
>> I often wonder what rock these kind of people were born under. I recall
>> that last Century the USA with British support saved France from
>> becoming a German state twice.
>>

> Is there no end to your arrogance?
>
> First, vincent's (admittedly annoying) autoresponder is an OUT OF OFFICE
> message.  But being one of those jingoistic Americans who give your country
> a bad name, you just assume that if it isn't in American, it isn't nice.
>
> Second, the USA didn't save France "with British support", twice in the last
> century.  In WWI, the Americans came late to the party.  If they hadn't
> showed up, WWI might still be ongoing, but the vast majority of France was
> never occupied.  In WWI, the Americans came late to the party.  Britain and
> their Commonwealth allies had been holding the line for two years already.
    And loosing ground fast. When President Wilson sent Black Jack to
England to prepare for an attack both the French and the British wrote
Wilson to send a different General and tell the American troops they
will be replacements to the French and British commanders.

    Wilson wrote back that not a single American Soldier will be
commanded by a French or British officer! He said they will act as a
third ally and with Black Jack in command, period.

    When there were 200,000 American troops in England, They were
shipped to the lines as a unit. Black Jack never stayed in a trench and
the Americans took heavy deaths while he covered 5 miles and 9 trenches
the first day! His troops were 1 mile wide with lots of replacements.
When he got near Germany they surrendered.

> There's no doubt Americans turned the tide, but the rest of the world knows
> that if Japan hadn't forced them into the war, they never would have helped.

    The Japs got us into the Second world war. France was 100% taken
over by the Germans, and England was in a bad shape. We showed up in
Africa First. My father ( he could speak 6 languages ) was in Germany as
an American Spy. He was working for Ericson Engineering out of Sweden.

    When ww2 ended France was lucky we had a man General Marshal who had
5 stars and was smart enough to know we should rebuild France and all
countries there. Also Japan. It was called the Marshal Plan.

Karl