Stupid French troublemaker

allen meyers texas.chef94 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:33:07 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 12:55 -0500, Steven Susbauer wrote:
> On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Gilles Gravier <gilles at gravier.org> wrote:
> > Karl,
> >
> > On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>    There is a child that lives in France that is capable of doing
> >> things that irritate people. The guys email address is
> >> vincent.perie at myoffice.mobistar.be and every time I send a message to
> >> this list he sends this French cuss phrase to me:
> >> Je suis actuellement absent du bureau aussi !!!!<br><br>TEST !!!!!
> >>
> >> I often wonder what rock these kind of people were born under. I recall
> >> that last Century the USA with British support saved France from
> >> becoming a German state twice.
> >

> > 1) Don't think that one person defines a country. By behaving like that you
> > are not doing yourself a favor.
> > 2) Learn your ISO domain names properly, it's like geography... .BE isn't
> > French, it's Belgium.
> > 3) You are calling him a child without knowing his age. He is mostlikely NOT
> > a child given the "myoffice" part of the address. If I were to make an
> > assumption from that part of the address, he's an adult using office
> > services of the Belgium Mobistar operator.
> > 4) It's not a cuss phrase (just because you don't understand something
> > doesn't mean it's aggressive)... it's a vacation message which states "I am
> > currently absent from the office as well"... Which confirms point 3... not a
> > child, but an adult.
> >
> > So you think the guy is a French child. You make a fool of yourself by
> > insulting a whole nation... and double that foolishness by insulting the
> > wrong nation... and tripple it by making unjustified assumptions on the
> > man's age. Finally, you fail to recognize a vacation message.
> >
> > Methinks you deserve the stupidity award for the day.
> >
> > Gilles (and yes, *I* am French, but you can't figure that out from my domain
> > name).
> > --
> > Gilles Gravier - Gilles at Gravier.org
> > Using Google Apps web mail
> >

> I suggest you read the message headers:

> His return path is set to .be, the messages appear to be coming from
> France. Try to reply and the mail server responds that the user is
> unknown.

Karl:
If there is any possibility of coming out of this with any hope
curtailing additional character assassination i.e. your home under a
rock and etc it rests in your firm resolve to be silent for a period of
time, like forever maybe. But seriously guy take it from someone who has
asked some stupid questions on the list "you need to give it a rest"

Allen
texas.chef94 at gmail.com