Ubuntu 9.04 x64 segmentation faults

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Sat May 2 18:40:12 UTC 2009

On Fri, 01 May 2009 05:47:31 -0600
"Karl F. Larsen" <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> would be careful and consider returning the laptop in new condition
> to where you bought it :-)

i agree. laptops can tend to be flakier than desktops and you can't
change the hardware in them too easily. also, they can overheat much
more easily. we have a really nice one that conked out on xp, then
worked well for a year with freebsd, debian and ubuntu. however,
recently it has been temperamental about starting up and does tend to
overheat prematurely.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's