Logitech: We don't have any mouse that works with Ubuntu

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:47:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Pastor JW
<pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org> wrote:

> I don't find it odd at all, it is exactly what you hear at Staples!  Wouldn't
> sell me a external USB harddrive yesterday because I don't own a windoze

I thought it odd that an internal run of the mill HDD that I bought
several years ago had stamped "Requires Windows" on it. But I bought
it anyway, and it worked. I am waiting for the day that power supplies
will have stamped on them "Requires Vista" or some such nonsense. :)

Maybe the office chair was similarly stamped? LOL

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.