ubuntards

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Tue Mar 24 12:50:17 UTC 2009

Res wrote:

> Oh I've given back many times over the years to several projects, but i'm
> not a chest beater so dont feel the need to add them all to things like my
> sig or advertise it, i've always been and will be, a "quiet achiever"

Given the number of times I remember you mentioning this "casually" on
the list...I think you just moved from beating your chest to tooting a
horn and consider yourself better than everyone else because you don't
beat your chest.

You also like popping in here to rile things up and belittle others
here..."helping newbies off list so I don't have to beat my chest,
helping more people than any of you ever have"...while never just
packing up your things and leaving the list you seem to despise.

You are sounding more like the guy that sits there telling everyone what
a nice guy he is and wondering why women don't go for him. If he's a
nice guy...why does he need to tell everyone?

>> Not our problem if you are bored, go back to the life you mentioned. ;-)
>
> I did, right after I posted that message lol.

And then came back here to tell everyone just how much you didn't care
about this list...

*shrug* not that it matters. I'm sure you'll have some witty and
venomous reply anyway. But hey...on the webbertubes, whatever floats
yer' boat, right?