broadcom 4311

Dirk Freitag unreal.linux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:14:43 UTC 2009

Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:
> I am having trouble getting my Broadcom 4312 to connect.  I downloaded
> the driver and the fwcutter and ran both.  I can ping the 4312 and the
> 4312 is listed as a device.  Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
>

> Gary

We will need a little more information on your situation to help you.
Did you just install Ubuntu?  If so, did you hardwire to an Internet
connection and download all the updates for the new install?  Also, if
you could give us any errors that you may be receiving that would be
helpful as well.  Let us know.

--
Dirk Freitag
Linux Registered User Number 487244          [http://counter.li.org/]