ubuntards

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Mar 23 10:01:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Thorny wrote:

>> http://ubuntard.com/about

> Ah, Res. I'd actually been wondering where you were because I hadn't seen

It's called "a life" you should try it sometime, its amazing!

> Not that I missed them. :-)

oh dear, am i sposed to lose sleep over that :) ? not tonight josephine.

> At this point, a troll like this isn't too bad and people around here

Ah "i disgaree with you so your a troll" ... the age old saying.. its more
a case of if the shoe fits leave the bastard on, or maybe its a case of
"the truth hurts"

> We know that you are a Slackware user and all the elitism that implies.

Actually, Slackware, RHEL, Solaris, no more AIX thank god, but ubuntu is
3rd boot option in laptop, you see i dont dis a distro without trying it
first :)  However I spend a fair amount of time in ubuntu on laptop,
mostly coz I detest KDE and my time is limited these days so I CBF
building all the gnome packages for slack, as I am a great fan of gnome
and prefer it over any othe GUI.

> You have a quick mind and seem to like "poking the bear", nothing

when im bored, yes, you are correct :)

> We all need to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes. At least, those of
> us who have the intelligence to do so.

So so true, if one cant, then one lacks far more than just intelligence.

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers