9.04 upgrade

Bill Taylor th1bill at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 20:41:09 UTC 2009

Wanting to test Jaunty, I downloaded the Release candidate and installed
it on my back-up and storage unit.  Being impressed I now have a
question, I'm running UbuntuStudio Intrepid.  When the upgrade becomes
available in a few more days can I just upgrade and still have my Studio
Apps. to remain in place?
-
                                                           Bond Servant,
                                                             Bill Taylor