Restarting Xserver from cli

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sat Mar 21 16:25:14 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-03-21 at 12:55 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:

> Now you're forcing this into a non-support discussion.

It was none to begin with

>  None of what you
> wrote above helps the new user,

Yeah, it was a mistake, but what you wrote, or Bart, or Dotan, didn't
help anyone either. At least I provided links to the appropriate places
to get information and contribute, which were oh-so-hard to find.

> but I responded in the appropriate forum.

You didn't.

And you know what, thinking about it I had it with this list. I suggest
you, Derek, stack up on supplies and go to your bunker, the Ubuntu
ninjas will be arriving soon to prevent you from finding and reading
links on the first page of Launchpad, lest you get to contribute.

I am unsubscribed now, I guess I was annoying enough for some. Good luck
to everyone, have fun. I'll find me another place to contribute the same
time to Ubuntu that I wasted letting myself being drawn into useless
discussions again and again.