Restarting Xserver from cli

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sat Mar 21 15:20:35 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-03-21 at 11:16 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:
> This is the _users_ list.  We're not developers - the whole problem we're
> discussing here is that developer decisions are made without user input.
> If you insist that the discussion ONLY happen on the devel lists, then that
> simply formalizes the disconnect.

Dude, devel-discuss is for discussion of future development and meant as
a place to facilitate discussion between users and devs.

"* Sharing of experiences with the current development branch of Ubuntu
  * Technical questions about new features in the development branch
  * Ideas and suggestions about future development of Ubuntu
  * Point of contact for Ubuntu users to reach Ubuntu developers
  * Open to all to subscribe, posting moderated for non-subscribers"