Monitor Mode on Broadcom

Dirk Freitag unreal.linux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:50:44 UTC 2009

Hey everyone.  I was curious if maybe someone could help me with my
broadcom card.  I am trying to enable monitor mode to use with kismet,
but whenever I try to start kismet I get an error saying that monitor
mode could not be enabled.  Here is my card as in lspci:

05:00.0 "Network controller" "Broadcom Corporation" "BCM4312 802.11b/g"
-r01 "Broadcom Corporation" "Device 04b5"

I was curious if there was some way I could force it into monitor mode.
Thanks.

--
Dirk Freitag
Linux Registered User Number 487244          [http://counter.li.org/]