[OT - CAB] Re: Restarting Xserver from cli

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 19 01:18:55 UTC 2009

On 03/18/2009 01:10 PM, Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 21:55 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Those who do not know about C-A-B do not need protection, look at your
>> keyboard and tell me if you can hit that accidentally.
>
> As I said repeatedly, on most keyboards B is next to Del, and C+A+D is a
> common combo for Windows users (required to log in, at least in
> corporate installs, used to lock the screen quickly)

Sigh...

If you boys are going to continue to argue about this, then you might
want to: 1) take it to Sounder, or 2) at least specify that it is
Ctrl-Alt-Delete and/or Ctrl-Alt-Backspace that you are arguing about.
Ctrl-Alt-D on my system does some interesting things with my Hardy
desktop windows (Hide all windows and focus desktop). A CAB in Windows
is a compressed "Cabinet" file used for storing compressed installation
files (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_(file_format)).

Peace.