Ubuntu Mailing List FAQs - It's Alive Igor!

Brian McKee brian.mckee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 00:09:40 UTC 2009

Check it out!

Amazing how much work that turned out to be :-(

Anyway, feel free to add your favourite FAQs to it if you have any,
and if you spot someone asking a FAQ on the list (like that ever
happens :-) feel free to point them that way!

Let's try and help people out without being snarky about it, and still
save time and aggravation answering the same old questions over and
over again.

Brian

PS  I'd especially like to see a 'server vs desktop' FAQ up there, but
wasn't comfortable writing it myself right now.  Anyone???

PPS If you have any comments (other than 'you are nuts' - we've
established that already) feel free to pass 'em along on or off list!