Error to creating OS X in ubuntu

jiten jha jitenjha11 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 10:12:09 UTC 2009

Dear friends,
                  I am facing so many problem when i implement MAC OS X in ubuntu when i install global menu and add that menu in plane then it is showing some error " the plane encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID: GloblaMenu_planeApplate"
Do you want to delete the applet from your configuration?
dpkg -i gnome2-globalmenu-applet_0.4-3_i386.deb

2: When i install avant-window-navigator ( AWN)
for dock then it is not work properly and whenever open software then  software or firefox, anything that appear in 3 way
1st it is show in top and then medial , down side then how can i remove that problem .
Tell me any good way then i create my own MAC OS X in ubuntu .