Thunderbird message filters

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:47:31 UTC 2009

20090317 1644 GMT-6

I have just been informed that I have to keep a copy of all messages
sent and received while working on this one project so I was going set a
filter and copy any message sent with a particular subject line but, it
also works in reverse - any message coming in as well. That isnt what I
wanted. And looking at the message source there is nothing that
indicates that the message is a outgoing or sent message.

Using the to wont work as it could be any number of 70 people on the
project.

Any ideas?

Wade
--