what is rsync utility

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:31:36 UTC 2009

Hello,

jiten jha wrote:
> Dear friends
>                       what is rsync utility in ubuntu why we use this utility and how to run it.
> Thanks and Regard
> Jitendra Jha
> +91-9893325765

Check the Synaptic package manager and search for rsync in it. It will
give you information about the package.

Or, you can do in a terminal:
$> aptitude show rsync

Finally, searching google would be the best way to learn more about it
and how to use it. It is a very useful wonderful tool.

Another related tool is unison.

Good luck.

ever having been read.