Hacking

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:55:29 UTC 2009

jiten jha wrote:
> Dear friends,
>                     how can i became good hacker for protect against cracker tell me how can i became good hacker in my life.

I would strongly suggest you first search google about these terms. It
can give you a whole lot of information to get you started. NB: most of
the links are probably going to be Windows oriented.

On second thoughts, you should probably look for topics on how to make
your systems secure against malware and unauthorized intrusions.

ever having been read.