Where is the wine register locate...???

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Thu Mar 12 15:39:43 UTC 2009

Torbjørn Thorsen - Nextline wrote:
> Larry Shields wrote:
>
>> *Can anyone tell me where wine's register is located...
>>
>> Thanks for any help...
>>
>> Larry
>> *
>>

> http://www.winehq.org/docs/wineusr-guide/using-regedit, section 3.2.2.
>
> First google hit on "wine registry" .. weird, huh ?
>
> -- Torbjørn

*Thanks for the info, now the regedit brings up all of the directorys,
but I am having a problem in reading any of the text...
This is the problem I am trying to fix, caused by nvidia-96xxx legacy
driver...

This is the problem I am trying to fix, they say to edit the register,
change the setting to

 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Wine\X11 Driver]
"ClientSideWithRender"="N"
*
*So when I type regedit it brings up the editor, showing 6 dir's, now
not knowing which dir to go into to edit this I am at a loss...For I can
not read any of them...

If you could tell me which dir to click on, this may help...???

Thanks Larry
*