How do I install Ubuntu using a thumb drive?

David Widder daveco-inc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 04:07:43 UTC 2009

When you start up your computer, there are usually a few commands, like press F12 for setup, but they could be the Delete or F2 keys also. in that menu, there will be some place that says "boot order" and arange them so USB is above HD or hard drive. save, exit and reboot.

 Mr. David G. Widder

CEO of DaveCo Inc®
DaveCo, Your Personal IT Consultant.