Help! Installing 8.10 on Server - errors!!!!

Jonathan Harrison jonathan-harrison at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 9 18:24:02 UTC 2009

Hi Lucio
Thank you.  I had another expert send me some stuff just before yours
arrived.  Very similar information.

It sounds simple enough, yet as I mentioned I am NOT a techie.  I think I
know what a kernel is - lines of code (?).  This is all very scary and new
ground for me.  Could I be a pain please and ask exactly what I need to do
and how.

Apologies.

Regards
Jonathan