problems with OpenLDAP installation!!! please, help!

Dámaris Suárez Corrales dhamaris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:14:04 UTC 2009

Oh, i was compiling the source because i didn't know it would be so
complicated, but it was :S

What then should i do? I didn't found OpenLDAP in the repository. The point
is that i am not sure if OpenLDAP is the set of libraries that i already
have installed, or i have to look for it....

What do i do to make it easier?

Thank u for your help :)

Dámaris.