Most messages today dulicated?

David Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 23:47:54 UTC 2009

Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
> Bart Silverstrim wrote:
>>>>>
>>> No duplicates out here in gmail land either.
>> If you're using thunderbird, I've seen goofy things if you need to right
>> click the folder, go to properties, and hit "reindex"...
>>

> 	I'll try that. But the odd thing is, of all the messages I got since
> 5:46, the only duplicates are from the Ubuntu list. When TBird gets my
> messages, the list mail are filtered off of the laptop to an appropriate
> folder on an IMAP server...

	Well, I turned off the filter rule that moves my Ubuntu mail, and my
message came in 4 times still. But Frank's and Vincents message that
just came through, got to me only once... Odd...
	Throughout this, some came in 3 times, some 4, but usually only
duplicated. This happened earlier with Tbird on Ubuntu 8.10, and now
with TBird on WinXP...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818