installed software list (to be clear)

Cesar Augusto Suarez cemaaiem at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 13:37:13 UTC 2009

 I want a list of the installed softwar ein ubuntunut, without the system

 files.
 i know in redhat there is a way , but in ubuntu i just know the classic

 sudo dpkg --get-selections | grep install$ > Desktop/lista_paquetes

 however, in te generated file i found the system files too.

I mean, after just the software i've installed after the original installation
b.e.
in the file "lista_paquetes" i found alsa and another files that comes with the original installation.

      ¡Sé el Bello 51 de People en Español! ¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! Sube tus fotos ya. http://www.51bello.com/