Simple application to print part of an image - suggestions?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Wed Mar 4 10:34:35 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 08:00:08PM -0800, Patton Echols wrote:
> On 03/03/2009 07:22 PM, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> > Which ImageMagick's display command can do easily.  I just gave the full
> > steps in another email.
> >

> Oops, my bad.  And here I sent another reply.  I wish I had seen this
> and your other post for mouthing off  . . . Again!
>
> As you'll see in my other reply, I was aware of display, but did not
> realize it would do all of that.  I had looked at the man page, but
> understood the options to be command line, not what could be done while
> looking at an image.  Very interesting.
>
> Thanks for the pointer

... but, as I said, it doesn't do what I want.  I can very easily
select the part of the image I want and have it displayed in the
ImageMagick window but I can't then get it to fill and A4 sheet when
printed.

ImageMagick's display utility is almost exactly what I want except for
the printing bit.

--
Chris Green