Firefox truncating web pages

Pierre Frenkiel pierre.frenkiel at laposte.net
Tue Mar 3 18:49:03 UTC 2009

It happened some time ago that Firefox (FX3) truncated
a web page I tried to print. I first thought that it was
related to a bad html code, but now I discovered that this
happens with a lot of web pages, which all print
perfectly with Internet Explorer. A short google call
with "firefox truncating web pages" gaves me about 70000 hits, but no
real fix (I must confess I didn't read the 70000 entries)
I tried with FX2 and seamonkey with the same result: only 1 page printed
(idem with the print preview)

Has anybody a workaround ?

--
Pierre Frenkiel