Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay at dinamis.com
Tue Mar 3 16:17:08 UTC 2009

Odd wrote:
> Nils Kassube wrote:
>> Paige Thompson wrote:
>>> Not my fault or problem :/
>> Yeah - that's what all spammers say.
>
> Paige should be kicked off this group, IMO.

I would hope that the list is run by people who are more competent and
more forgiving of human error than you so that they would do no such thing.

> I think it's the
> height of egoism to admit being lazy and clueless, then
> blame the _list_ for the consequences.

And I think it is the height of being narcissistic and clueless on your
part to think that *one* email sent to the list inadvertently injured
you sooo much that it justifies someone kicking off this "group". (By
the way, this is a list, not a group.)
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay