OT: Was: Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Paige Thompson erratic at devel.ws
Tue Mar 3 04:40:41 UTC 2009

I blame the list, this email never should have gotten to here. Basically I
imported my address book to linked in and facebook, and then sent add
requests and invites for all from there because I have way too many to
manage and not enough time or patience to do otherwise. As I was saying,
linkedin sent mail on my behalf and because of that mail was able to make it
to this list. Im 99% positive it didnt use my gmail account to send mail.

-Adele
(sent from my gphone!)