Is something wrong with the group's mail software?

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Mon Mar 2 02:52:03 UTC 2009

Hello,

Over the past several days I've noticed that some messages I reply to
get the OP's email address used in the reply as the main "To:" address,
with the group's email as an added "To:" field. I then have to delete
the OP's email address to avoid sending two messages.

I'm being real careful to click "Reply" and not "Reply All" and in the
past this has never been a problem. Has something happened to the
configuration of the group's email distribution program?

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com