No good CD-Rom copy software (fwd)

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Jun 30 20:55:01 UTC 2009

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, NoOp wrote:

> 'controversy' interesting. I may give Jörg's suggestions a try, but
> unfortunately the only CD/DVD R/W drive that I have is on this
> production machine, so I can't easily test. Plus I've not had any issue
> (yet) on my BenQ drive, so I'm hesitant to mess with it just now.

if you just use make , make install , it will place everything in
/opt/schilly, so you can call it directly by path to test it, and not
interfere with debians screwed up fork, it wont install anywhere else unless
you tell it to with ' make INS_BASE=prefix install ' command

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers