Displaying a picture in Open Office Writer

Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Tue Jun 30 17:21:00 UTC 2009

I can not figure out how to turn on displaying a picture in Open Office
Writer while I am typing text.

I have inserted a picture (.tif file) and it leaves a frame with
Graphic1 title in the corner, but the picture is not visible. I have
found where I can change the Graphic1 title to something else but I can
not see the picture.

If I go to File -> Page Preview the picture is there.

I have 12 pictures to describe, and it would help If I could see them as
I write about them. It has to be a simple check or switch or option I am
missing, but I can not find it.

Kip
--

Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...