Debugging symbols for Thunderbird

Han Pilmeyer pilux at pilmeyer.nl
Mon Jun 29 14:06:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

I need to get debugging traces when Thunderbird crashes. I want to do
this according to the instructions in
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProgramCrash

Last week Thunderbird was upgraded to a newer version (2.0.0.22).
However the package with the debugging symbols (thunderbird-dbgsym) from
the ddebs.ubuntu.com repository for Jaunty has remained at 2.0.0.21.
Obviously this won't give me valid stack traces.

Should the thunderbird-dbgsym package be updated automatically?
Any suggestion on how to request an update for the thunderbird-dbgsym
package?

Cheers.
--
Han Pilmeyer