Hi Anyone out there know how to install the v904 remix using CD instate of USB?

Henry New henrynew at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 07:40:26 UTC 2009

I had done that and only manage to install the desktop/notebook version.
The netbook version just refuses to install as I cant boot from the DVD after I burn the netbook version to DVD. I just does not seems Bootable.

The desktop/notebook version is great except that it just does not detect the touchpad and also the netbook version has a prettier interface.

Regards Henry