Questions

Thomas valhalla2100 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 05:57:16 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am still not where I want and need to be in my setup.
I asked some of these questions before but at this time I do
not have access to the answers I was given.

Some of the below had been asked and answered but the
files are on another hard disk that isn't in this computer.

I would like to get recommendations on:

-  Firewalls for Ubuntu

-  Anti-virus and anti-trojan programs

-  Best email clients that don't include HTML codes in the e/m.
   I like to save some of the e/m.  I attempted to do that with
   the older version and they all had HTML code mixed in with
   the text.  I tried different approaches.

-  How to adjust the screen settings?

-  The best reference sources of information on Ubuntu. I've
    seen a couple of books at Barnes & Noble on Ubuntu.

- Where to adjust the screen resolution?  The images on the
  screen (type & graphics) are too small.  In Windows I right
  button click and made adjustments in the pop-up window  The
  plan text seems to be around 5 pt.

Thanks
Thomas