Bluetooth + Blackberry = ?

Hal Burgiss hal at burgiss.net
Sun Jun 28 13:05:48 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 09:53:08PM -0500, Sean Carolan wrote:
> I managed to pair my Blackberry Pearl with my desktop machine running
> 64-bit Jaunty. Now that I have it paired is there anything useful I
> can do with it?  I don't see any menu options anywhere for file
> transfer, etc.

There is an open source project for blackberries called libbarrie (or
somesuch). Not sure what functionality or models are supported. Blackberries
aren't like cameras or music players that you can just connect to and transfer
files. You need some helper software. At least the ones I'm familiar with.

--
Hal