Convert .swf to .avi or mpeg

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Sat Jun 27 14:48:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 13:51 -0400, Fred Roller wrote:
> Thanx, I'll try both and post results.

Both softwares failed.  Further research explained that swf is a
partially compiled code and flv are not.  Linux does not seem to have
anything that will decompile the swf for conversion.  Video is not my
area of expertise.  Guess I'll just try some other desktop recorders
which save in other formats.  There are plenty of solutions for
converting to swf out there to include the above mentioned.  Wink has
exporting to flv and other formats.

--
Fred R.
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like Linux, simple.  If you are fighting it, you are doing
something wrong."