Ubuntu Netbook Remix

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 27 10:00:36 UTC 2009

hi,
On Fr, 2009-06-26 at 18:35 +0200, Stefan Rose wrote:
> After booting Ubuntu Netbook Remix on my MSI Neton AP 1900
>
> from my USB stick everything seems running fine, except
> the higher resolution on my monitor.
>
> Is it possible to increase the resolution on UNR to 1366 x 768 pixel

this hardware seems to use a poulsbo graphics chipset (intel 945GSE),
sadly there are no opensourced linux drivers for it. [1] has a 2D driver
you might be able to use on ubuntu 9.04 to get at least the resolution
you desire (no 3D support though).

ciao
	oli

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mobile/+archive/ppa