Location of e/m files & accessing hard drive content idea

thomas smith valhalla2100 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 06:14:49 UTC 2009

Hello,

Thanks.  I found the folder with a lot of e/m.  I can now copy
it to a CD.

Today I asked an IT person how to solve the problem of getting
files.  He told me that if I put the hard drive in another computer
Windows would allow me to get to the folders and files.  I have
a USB type external hard drive box and this solution, if works,
will enable me to retrieve the data files.  I will try it later Wed.

Thomas