Turn Firefox Tabs on it's side?

christopher.lemire at gmail.com christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:14:38 UTC 2009

How big is the firefox extension? I couldn't imagine it being that big, probably a few kbs. Its only one file .xpi and downloads fast on my slow connection which indicates it is small. your only other options are to modify the firefox source code because it doesn't have that feature or use fox tab which is kind of like media flow add on for mozilla song bird. This feature is similar in itunes and picasa.