Windows resizing

Barry Pohlman barry.pohlman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 06:56:23 UTC 2009

Hal Burgiss wrote:
> I have one application (pida) that will not resize horizontal. It is slightly
> wider than the screen. It resizes vertically just fine, but not the width.
> Strange. Is there some window manager setting somewhere that got bumfuzzled?

Window resizing is usually an application based setting. Last time I
wrote a java program that had a GUI there was settings stating if the
window was re sizable or not. You could also design how it changed as it
was resized. Without the name of the application I cannot tell if the
above is an issue or that it may be the window manager.

Hope this helps