help

Tony Baldwin photodharma at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 22:23:29 UTC 2009

Sally Dodge wrote:

> I do not know how to do much more than how to turn the computer on and
> read my mail look things up and play my games but I can follow
> directions well so if you have the time and patientints i would
> apperciate any help you could give.

Maybe this will help:

http://www.simplehelp.net/2007/05/18/how-to-install-windows-programs-in-linux-using-wine/

Also, look for your program in the list of applications known to work
with wine here:
http://appdb.winehq.org/
or here
http://www.wine-reviews.net/

(I didn't find faet by wild tangent in there, but maybe you'll have
better luck...I just did a quick search/perusal of both).

/tony

--
http://www.baldwinsoftware.com
free/open source software