Concerning The MDB Viewer

Stephen stephen_o at rogers.com
Fri Jun 19 05:08:49 UTC 2009

I was using uBuntu 8.10 and MDB viewer let me export tables from
Microsoft Office data bases. I had version 8.04 set up for a while and
the same was true.

I just made a complete install on my Dell Inspiron 6400. Every thing
seems to work fine except when I try to use the mdb viewer it starts up,
but when I click on open and choose a data file to open. It just exits.
uBuntu doesn't even give me an error code, or anything.

Since it worked great on 8.04, and 8.10. I'm assuming it is a problem
with 9.04.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance;
Stephen Oulton