Forbid user control over ALSA [disable PolicyKit?]

Christian Svensson blue at cmd.nu
Thu Jun 18 23:49:57 UTC 2009

It's the stubbornness in me that wants this done. I don't want to spend any
money / more equipment on it since I know I don't need it.

The mpd output is connected to a large speaker system that fills a special
room with adrenalin pumping music - mixing is out of the question.

Changing the permissions would seem to be the most straight forward solution
in my eyes.

Christian "BC" Svensson
Command Systems