Display preferences problem

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Wed Jun 17 17:21:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 08:40 -0600, drew einhorn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Lenovo S10 with a tiny 10" 1024x576 screen.
>
> Trying to get it working with a 1024x768 lcd projector.
>
> I've gotten stuck in mirrored 640x480 and the
> Display preferences apply/close button is below
> the bottom of the screen, and I can't change
> either to a higher usable resolution.
>

> --
> Drew Einhorn

To get to the button below the bottom of the screen:

alt+[left click] any where on the offending window.

Your mouse arrow should change to a gripped hand and allow you to move
the window up and expose the apply/close button.

--
Fred R.
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like Linux, simple.  If you are fighting it, you are doing
something wrong."