Programming language for children

Tony Baldwin photodharma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 03:12:13 UTC 2009

Steve Reilly wrote:
> Ugly Sean wrote:

My first machine was an Atari 400.
I learned a little basic back then, but the computer was soon lost in a
move, or something, and I didn't own another until 2000 when I bought
one at Sears, loaded with Win98SE.  I really knew nothing about
computers at the time.
When XP came out shortly thereafter, and, as a public school teacher, I
lacked the funds to "upgrade", I began seeking alternatives.
Within a few months of owning said machine, I was running Red Hat on it,
and haven't looked back since.

:)
tony

--