Another problem in saving email

thomas smith valhalla2100 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 16 10:49:48 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am using Evolution.  Sorry for not stating before,  I
think that my problems are due to me not yet knowing
the program.  Other than the small fonts and the
HTML tags in the group e/m save to txt files it seems to
be very good.  Maybe it seems so because I was using
an old Eudora in XP.  That version was so old that it
forgot that I paid for the software back when one had to
mail in the cards.

Thomas.