mounting windows partition automatically on HP Pavilion laptop

Avraham Hanadari rufus at hanadari.net
Mon Jun 15 08:20:46 UTC 2009

Alexandra Zaharia wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I'm sorry I sent the previous email on the previous poster's email
> address, something got mixed up when writing the reply and I didn't
> notice it. My apologies.

All is well. Thanks for all the suggestions. I am up and running with
the bootup mounting of my data  partition, and happily sharing project
development with XP. I now have almost everything to become independent
of Windows. I'll write elsewhere about what I still need. Perhaps you'll
have ideas about that as well.

Thanks again.

Avraham