Need software to generate paystubs URGENTLY!

Steve Reilly sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 14 23:17:15 UTC 2009

Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu) wrote:
> On Mon, June 15, 2009 00:02, Christopher Lemire wrote:
>>

>> Please someone tell me what software does good at generating paystubs.
>> I am researching gnucash right now to see if it has this ability.
>
> I use gnucash for my personal finances, but I'm certainly not a financial
> expert.
>
> What is a paystub? There is a language barrier here, English is not my
> native language. I don't know what the word "paystub" means and Google
> isn't very helpful tonight.

pay stubs are what generally comes with your paycheck.  shows gross,
hourly rate, taxes, ytd, etc.  they may be called something else outside
the us? (i only use it for invoices) im not aware of gnucash ability to
generate paystubs but if you google for payroll software for linux
theres a bunch of nice hits to look at.

steve