why has apt-listbugs been removed the main packages.

Timothy Webster tdwebste2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 10:45:36 UTC 2009

OK!

I have major beef with ubuntu,
I rely on apt-listbugs for my testing of upcoming pre-release. It seams ubuntu has removed apt-listbugs from the main package list. This makes so I can NOT safely install pre-releases. Upgrading ubuntu severs is always a dicey afair for me. I NEVER upgrade ubuntu as one shot upgrade. It is risk I simply can not take on servers.

NO monitoring launchpad bug list is not an acceptable alternative, to apt-listbugs.

I really hope I am wrong and apt-listbugs has not been removed from ubuntu's main package list. I don't mind having egg on my face, as long as apt-listbugs available.

-tim