apt-listbugs removed from main packages

Timothy Webster tdwebste2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 12:11:07 UTC 2009

OK!

I have major beef with ubuntu,
I rely on apt-listbugs for my testing of upcoming pre-release. It seams ubuntu has removed apt-listbugs from the main package list. This makes so I can NOT safely install pre-releases. Upgrading ubuntu severs is always a dicey afair for me. I NEVER upgrade ubuntu as one shot upgrade. It is risk I simply can not take on servers.

NO separately monitoring launchpad bug list is not an acceptable alternative, to apt-listbugs.

I need tool which will monitor bugs at install time like apt-listbugs does or I can not install pre-releases.

-tim